Yīn Elixir (陰)
DUO Function: Eat or Apply
Cooling & Revitalising Ginseng-Probiotics Blend
(Singapore’s Best Premium Tea Brand Award Winner 2021)
A replenishing vegan elixir powder crafted by certified Food Scientists in Singapore. Cooling vegan elixir powder contains american ginseng, maca, ashwagandha, clinically-tested para-probiotics (10 billion) and saffron extract.
EAT. When consumed, the elixir is known to help with stress, immunity, tiredness, and vitality.
APPLY. When applied to the skin, the elixir is known to help with wrinkles, dryness, inflammation, and skin rejuvenation.
– Made with 3 different types of ginseng
– Contains saffron, the most expensive spice in the world
– Contains probiotics
– 100% natural
– Vegan & Organic
– Food-Based Ingredients
– Proudly made in Singapore
Asmara’s Black Micro-Spatula/Spoon
Asmara’s Japanese Ryū Pouch
– 1 gram per day.
– Refrigerate or store at room temperature after opening & consume within 3 months.
– Unopened bottles can be kept at room temperature for 12 months.
– [Contain natural herbs] Not suitable for those who are: below 18 years old, pregnant, breastfeeding, or with medical conditions. Always consult your doctor first before use.
– For adults above 18 years old.
– Add to beverages or meals.
– Manufactured in a facility that uses: nuts, seeds, soy, wheat, honey & bird’s nest.
American ginseng, Peruvian ginseng (Maca), Indian ginseng (Ashwagandha), Spanish premium saffron, and Lactobacillus MCC1849 para-probiotics.