Mojito Bliss: Experience the magic this rich infusion engulfs you with. All the traditional feel-good ingredients will soothe and comfort you on any given day. Ingredients: Green Rooibos, Mate, Papaya Pieces, Pineapple Pieces, Lemon Peel, Peach Pieces, Strawberry Pieces, Rhubarb Pieces, Red Rose Petals, Fresh Rose Buds, Marigold Bloom Petals, Cinnamon, Anise, Coriander, Lemongrass
Fruity Sangria: Say hello to this fruity sensation that’ll have you steeping all day long! Inspired by the classic summer sherbet, this refreshing berry infusion will get any party started! Ingredients: Apple Pieces (Roasted), Apple Pieces White, Melon Pieces, Rosehip Peel, Papaya Pieces, Orange Peel, Lemongrass, Turmeric, Rose Flower Petals, Marigold Bloom Petals, Natural Flavouring
Rose Lychee Martini: Celebrate your cocktail parties in style with this rosé-inspired tea. Infused with a fruity touch of lychee and delicate rose petals, it’s a perfect balance of sweet and refreshing joy to add to your palate. Ingredients: Green Tea, Pear Pieces, Ginkgo Leaves, Beetroot, Spirulina Powder, Red Rosebuds, Natural Flavouring
Each Tea Box consists of 15 luxury pyramid teabags with 5 luxury pyramid teabags of each flavour.
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag.
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes.
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor.
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight!
– Beat the heat & pour the teas into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax