Queen of Hearts: Love at first sip! Indulge in this rich and creamy white tea concoction layered with spices, leaving you with a sweet and feisty finish. With this tea by your side, you can’t help but fall in love. Ingredients: Pu Erh, Cocoa Shells, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Chocolate Drops, Natural Flavouring
Sweet Seduction: Romance all year round with this alluring coppery red infusion and experience the velvety sweetness that’ll sweep you off your feet. Ingredients: Black Tea, Peppermint, White Chocolate Flakes, Cocoa Shells, Chocolate Drops, Cornflower Petals White, Natural Flavouring
Chocolate Fantasy: Fantasize away with this exotic chocolaTea blend, turning regular evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment with fruity berries and a kiss of sweetness. Ingredients: Cocoa Peel, Rose Hip Peel, Hibiscus Blossoms, Apple Pieces, Orange Peel, Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces, Marigold Blossoms, Natural Flavouring
Each Tea Box consists of 15 luxury pyramid teabags with 5 luxury pyramid teabags of each flavour.
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag.
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes.
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor.
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight!
– Beat the heat & pour the teas into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax