Melon Sorbet: Dreaming of clear blue skies, white sandy beaches and aqua blue water? Escape to paradise with this exotic fruity rich caffeine-free infusion which will have you sipping all day! Ingredients: Apple Pieces, Honeydew Melon Cubes, Hibiscus Blossoms, Elderberries, Peppermint, Watermelon Flakes, Rosehip Peel, Whole Peppermint, Lemon Peel, Blue Cornflower Blossoms, Natural Flavouring
Dragon Fruit Punch: Unleash the dragon within with this tropical infusion. The sweet and tangy thirst-quenching potion will have you fallen for its magic charms. Ingredients: Apple Pieces White, Lemongrass, Pineapple Pieces, Hibiscus, Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces, Pink Rose Petals, Red Cornflower Blossoms, Natural Flavouring
Jasmine Crème Brulee: Pass up on your dessert calories with this rich floral black tea infusion with roasted cocoa beans and aromatic jasmine pearls. Ingredients: Black Tea, Coffee Beans, Jasmine Blossoms, Natural Flavouring
Each Tea Box consists of 15 luxury pyramid teabags with 5 luxury pyramid teabags of each flavour.
Hot Brew Tea Steeping Guide:
– Place 1 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
– Bring water to a rolling boil & immediately pour over your Tea Story’s luxury tea bag.
– Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes.
Iced Brew Tea (Single Serve) Guide:
– Bring one cup of fresh water to a rolling boil.
– Add 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag & steep for 5 to 7 minutes. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor.
– Pour brewed tea into a glass filled with ice & enjoy sipping!
Iced Brew Tea (Pitcher Perfect) Guide:
– Fill a quarter pitcher with cold tap water & let it stand at room temperature or in the refrigerator
– Place in 1 or 2 Tea Story’s luxury tea bag to the pitcher and leave it for 6 to 8 hours or even overnight!
– Beat the heat & pour the teas into ice-filled glasses when serving!
Tips: Add in 1 tablespoon of honey to any of the brewing guides for an extra oomph! Sit Back, Sip & Relax